Author Topic: AWdb Training?  (Read 5829 times)

kriswilkinson

AWdb Training?
« on: April 06, 2012, 04:34:23 PM »
How does a church go about getting training on this wonderful software?  For our AWANA club, I am the Sparks secretary and I purchased the software last summer.  I have fummbled my way through it for this club year, training myself along the way.  Its been great but I don't feel confident in training the rest of the clubs secretaries (Cubbies, TnT, Trek, etc) in how to use it.  The church would like to buy additional licenses to get all of our base clubs using the same software.

Is there someone locally (Puyallup, WA) that can do an inservice on how to use the software?  I'm picturing a half day of training, with 5-7 people from our club present.

Any options out there?
Thanks,
Kris

aktaylor

Re: AWdb Training?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 12:19:47 AM »
Would there be anyway to do some sort of online training?
Anchorage Grace Church Awana Club Database Admin

dave4him

• Global Moderator
  • I love this job!
    • First Baptist Church Awana Clubs
Re: AWdb Training?
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 11:48:55 AM »
Check with your area Awana Missionary and see if an AWdb workshop is or can be available for the upcoming Awana Ministry Conference. If not offered, ask for it. Hopefully there should be a AWdb user on the ministry team that can offer a workshop. A good friend of mine does a AWdb workshop yearly that is well attended. We are in north Florida so that is not helping you... :'(

Rick has an "online tour" to help someone just getting started: {old link removed}

Also remind your secretaries of the helpful video and faq pages on the forum.
FAQs: http://approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0
Videos: http://approvedworkman.com/forum/index.php?board=10.0

[updated links 6/26/18 akj]

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 04:53:04 PM by Annette »
David Barnes
Awana Commander
First Baptist Church
Branford, FL
N.Fl. Awana Ministry Team