Author Topic: Inventory "sell price" not reflected on clubbers ledger  (Read 4674 times)

kriswilkinson

Inventory "sell price" not reflected on clubbers ledger
« on: September 07, 2011, 08:41:16 PM »
Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I added all of my clubbers this July, prior to updating to the most recent version of AW.  All clubbers ledgers were charged for their fines (books, hang glider, wingrunner, skystormer) at the price that AW came pre-loaded with ($9.75).  Just now I've gone through the inventory updating the "sell price" and my clubbers ledgers have not updated to the new price.  How do I do this?

Many thanks!
Kris
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:37:50 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Inventory "sell price" not reflected on clubbers ledger
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 09:46:37 PM »
You should have adjusted your Sell Prices (through corresponding Inventory records) PRIOR to creating the Fee records.  Also, remember that Fees for Dues are AUTOMATICALLY created for you when you set a clubber's registration to current.  Also, Fees for books are automatically created for you when you assign the book.  Uniforms are about the only common thing you'd have to manually create a Fee for.

[Update: in version 5.1, fees for uniforms are automatically created using the new 'assign uniform' button located on the check-in tab or on the member's misc. tab.]

If you have not recorded any attendance yet because your club hasn't begun, it might be practical to delete all Fees for Dues and for Books since those will be recreated on the fly as you register clubbers and then assign their books.  On the other hand, you could leave them and simply open each one and type over the Price of the Fee amount due.  If you have already posted payments too, then you may be better off editing each Fee record to adjust the price.

Note: As regards Fees for Dues, the Inventory records do NOT affect the Price, for Dues, it is the Annual Dues Amount established for each club under Admin > Club Setup > Club Names, Logos, Dues and points.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 12:26:06 PM by Annette »