Author Topic: Report to include check-in pts as well as section pts, by the week?  (Read 5822 times)

kriswilkinson

Note: This post is applicable in the Cloud database's Windows App as well as in the Legacy database.

I am looking for a tool to give me the individual teams total points for that week.  I'd like it to include the team's check-in points as well as the teams section points... all added together.  I have found the report titled "Achievement Report" which is a great format, however this report only gives me the teams total (book) section points for the week... no check-in points.  Is there a report or a way to tally the teams total points, to include section and check-in points, again by the week?

I don't need/want this info by clubber, but by team instead.  We have a nightly team "winner" and base this upon check-in and section pts.

Thanks!
Kris
« Last Edit: March 24, 2022, 11:34:45 AM by Annette »

Rick Leffler

Re: Report to include check-in pts as well as section pts, by the week?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:32:29 PM »
The Achievement Report DOES include all the check-in category points (Attendance, Uniform, Bible, Book, etc) as well as the handbook section points in the Total Points column.  (notice the asterisk and footnote on the printed page).  Also, note that you can select various grouping options on the report dialog, one of which includes Club Name and Team Name, or Club Name and Team Color.

kriswilkinson

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 10:57:40 PM »
Thanks Rick, I'll look at it more carefully.  :)

Sherri

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 10:50:35 AM »
We use the check-in grid to determine team winners.  I first filter the grid to show only those in attendance (so a team is not penalized if some of their teammates are absent). Then I drag the team color column up to the grouping box.  Collapse all of the rows to easily see the color group info -- besides total points, it tells you an average per clubbers.  I use the average to determine the winner so I don't have to worry if our teams get a little uneven.  Also, if you want to include game or any extra points for good behavior, you can type those into the grid too!

If you're not familiar with filtering or grouping grids, the user guide describes how to do it.

Hope this helps!
Sherri Meadows
Monument, CO