Windows Desktop App, Free Trial
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, or XP (Mac and Linux OS's are not supported)
- 1 GB minimum free RAM
- 2 GB RAM is recommended
- 200 MB free disk space
- 1024x600 minimum screen resolution
- 1024x768 or higher is recommended
- Click the download button, and when you see the File Download dialog, click Save.
- When you see the Save As dialog, select Desktop and click Save. You should see the file download process taking place.
- Once the file has finished downloading, find it on your desktop and double-click it to launch the setup installation wizard. Note: It is wise to close all application windows before running any software installation.
- If you see a File Security Warning dialog click Run.
- Once the installation setup dialog appears, you will simply read and click through each of the installation wizard screens until you click FINISH, then you'll see a new desktop icon for Approved Workman Database and your installation will be complete.
- After downloading and installing, run the program and use "demo" for the user name and "demo" for the password on the login screen.
- Once familiar with the application, you'll be ready to begin entering your live data. Be sure to run the Data Purge Utility first! It is accessible under Admin > Database Utilities > Data Purge. Also, click the "Print Instructions" button on the Data Purge dialog and follow them for a quick guide on how to get started using the database with your live data.